Customer Success Analyst
- Full Time
- Customer Success
- Mid Level
Company Overview - Why Movemedical
Culture. Impact. Innovation.
Impact - Solving a big, expensive problem in the healthcare industry - medical device planning and supply chain. With a small, growing and autonomous team, you will have great impact on the industry, clients and our growth.
Innovation - Bleeding edge from technology perspective. The leader for new innovations in the industry.
Unleash your inner data nerd to vanquish the twin monsters of Inaccuracy and Inaccessibility that plague the healthcare supply chain! You’ll be at the forefront of solving the thorniest logistical challenges facing the medical device industry. You will seamlessly integrate systems so that inefficiencies melt away in the face of your analytical prowess. You’ll work with users, developers, and subject matter experts so that customers utilize the Movemedical platform to its full potential. With your help, Productivity will reign supreme over vast inventories as far as the ERP can see. At Movemedical, the User is King. Productivity is Queen. Long may they reign.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own support and continuous improvement of client-specific implementations of the Movemedical platform
- Own the maintenance of custom web service and file-based integrations
- Ensure high quality standards for product testing and deployment
- Communicate customer needs to internal technical stakeholders
- Support project management, business owners, and development staff to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Master the Movemedical platform by understanding the product roadmap, features, system workflows, and business context
- Day-to-day activities
- Collaborate with customer and internal technical staff, including participating in discovery, configuration, testing, training, documentation, data conversions, user support, and other project activities
- Test system functions, document defects, and drive resolution to the satisfaction of customers
- Orchestrate master data loads, conversions, and updates for to support existing customers
- Troubleshoot integration issues with urgency and high quality standards
- Assess feasibility of tasks, including providing level of effort estimates for anticipated work
- Formulate solutions for bugs, errors, and issues, framing the considerations and impacts of various options
- Share knowledge internally with others about customer use cases, best practices, risks, issues, challenges, and successes
- Importance to organization
- Because our technology platform interfaces with highly customized ERP systems, integration is an essential element of our implementation projects. This position is the lynchpin of successful integration and customer happiness.
Qualifications and Skills
- Early career - 1 to 4 years software implementation and data analysis experience
- You possess a working knowledge of SLDC, informal and formal testing, and systems integration concepts (preferred, especially ERP systems), EDI, APIs, web services, SFTP, and file-based imports and exports.
- You have experience in learning and applying complex process flows / customer needs (supporting and participating in business analyst activities).
- Efficient - You use business and technical tools effectively (Office 365, Teams, JIRA, Confluence, Sumo Logic, Postman, FTP, APIs, interface specs, and help desk tools).
- Solution-oriented - You dive into situations with a high degree of uncertainty or missing information and you find a way forward through experimentation.
- Data-driven - You relish making decisions based on data. You make decisions purposefully - and swiftly when necessary.
- Customer-centric - You consider responsiveness to customers a hallmark of your professional identity. You approach everything you do with the customer’s best interests in mind.
- Proactive and flexible communication - You anticipate others’ information needs. You adapt to different communication styles and personalities.
- Adaptability - Rather than meeting people halfway, you meet them where they are. You embrace an expansive view of your role, flexing to meet the demands of the circumstances.
- Resilience - When the going gets tough, you rise to the occasion and keep coming back for more. You know how to regulate your own motivation in pursuit of long-term goals.
- Attitude - You are egoless / humble. You empathize with users. You care about overall team and project success.
Benefits and Perks
- Amazing team - everyone at Movemedical is helpful, humble and hungry to learn and grow
- Award winning culture - featured on Inc
- Unlimited PTO
- Pay for fitness activity (we pay you to be active!)
- Free snacks and goodies
- Stipend for at-home workspace
- Comprehensive benefits package with 401k match
- Solve the biggest challenges in this industry