Senior Implementation Analyst, UK
Senior Implementation Analyst
Senior Implementation Analysts serve as the primary point of contact for a customer(s) during Movemedical implementation projects by helping to plan and design system changes using their intimate understanding of Move’s configuration options and the issues end users face. You will tackle complex problems that can involve a combination of business processes, technical integration design, or change management/training. You identify issues early on and drive resolution to meet a customer’s business needs. Once proficient with the Move platform, you also provide mentorship to other analysts on implementation projects. While this role is deeply analytical in nature it is heavily customer-facing so candidates should have an innate desire to help customers by working with them directly. This position can involve ebbs and flows of on-site travel, typically at project kickoff, testing, and go live stages of the project.
Throughout the project, you will work hand-in-hand with development team members to align on customer needs, intended software designs, and maximizing the throughput of shipped software. As implementations wind down you will work with other departments to transition client organizations to a maintenance and support state to ensure seamless, continued customer success. Activity on implementation projects rarely remains static for long, so this position is best suited for those who seek a dynamic work environment.
- Assist technical Implementation Leads with the identification of details of how the client’s software solutions work. This includes probing all possible scenarios of a given integration or feature set to identify gaps in the client’s workflows or requirements.
- Document client business processes and solutions using standard documentation templates.
- Write clear customer requirements for active projects.
- Own the definition of project test plans.
- Own the verification of client system integrations and configurations.
- Verify that client data for one-time and ongoing integrations meet the requirements. Work directly with the client to fix any data or formatting irregularities.
- Communicate to the customer how a solution will work through verbal, illustrative / visual, and written documentation mediums (solution guide, workflow diagrams, system walkthroughs, demos, etc.).
- Delegate testing tasks to Implementation Analysts as appropriate
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Monitor the state of a client environment after an implementation release and work with the client and internal development team to resolve issues.
- Embrace the “Do like a user” mentality, where deeply understanding and performing system actions that users will use is paramount. Do testing prior to clients accessing new functionality or software changes.
- Able to travel up to 50% to work with customers domestically and internationally.
A qualified candidate will have these skills and experiences
- You possess 2-5 years of customer support and/or software implementation experience. You approach everything you do with the customer’s best interests in mind.
- You have experience learning and applying complex process flows to meet customer needs.
- You possess a working knowledge of the software development life cycle, testing, and systems integration (especially ERP), including APIs, and file-based imports and exports.
- You use business tools effectively. Tools include Jira or another project task management tool, a help center ticketing system, Postman, Sumo Log data, browser developer tools, and Excel for file comparison
- Meeting people halfway isn’t enough; you meet people where they are. You embrace an expansive view of your role, flexing to meet the demands of the circumstances.
- When the going gets tough, you rise to the occasion and keep coming back for more. You know how to regulate your own motivation in pursuit of long-term goals.
- You dive into situations with a high degree of uncertainty or missing information and you experiment tactically to find a way forward.
- You are humble. You empathize with users. You care about the overall team and company success. You are ready to jump in when the team needs additional support.
- You possess excellent written and oral communication skills. You anticipate others’ information needs. You adapt to different communication styles and personalities.
- You communicate technical information effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
- You make decisions purposefully - and swiftly when needed.
- You enjoy implementing novel solutions.
- You thrive in a task-oriented environment.
- You are a delegator and know when it’s right to hand work over to others. You see opportunities to develop others and take the initiative without being asked.
Benefits and Perks
- A fantastic team - everyone at Movemedical is helpful, humble, and hungry to learn and grow
- Award-winning culture - featured on Inc.
- Flexible PTO
- Work from home / remote position
- Home office stipend
- Monthly snack stipend
- Make an impact on healthcare delivery in the U.S. and the world
At Movemedical, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. The salary range is expected to be $60,000-$85,000 USD for this position and will vary based on your qualifications and job-related experience level.